Your safety has always been our responsibility.
We are currently in tier two of the reopening phase of Oahu. We want to offer a compelling experience while still staying within the safety guidelines of a global pandemic.
- Our tours now operate at -50% capacity. So, for instance, if we had a 14 passenger vehicle the maximum amount of passengers would be 6. The driver is included in this calculation for a total of 7 on board maximum.
- Masks are mandatory both on board and in public spaces.
- A Covid-19 test is required for guests to bypass a 14 day mandatory quarantine. We make sure our passengers are verified by the state’s standards and guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is on board.
- Our vehicles are thoroughly sanitized after each trip.
- If guests feel there is a problem with our service or have concerns they can make an anonymous call to management at 808 400-9250 both on or after the tour. We welcome and encourage feedback and our personnel are trained to follow the standards of the reopening process.
- If you have any more questions about how we operate, would like to request a private tour or make a special condition please contact us for further assistance.
Above all, we want you to feel secure & have fun while you ride with us!